Menu
DoubleGee
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Mobile replacement phone - refurbished rubbish!!

Had my phone stolen and for the very first time used the VM insurance to get a replacement. The replacement phone arrived the next day - a refurbished phone - and it did not work. I rang to complain about the quality control of refurbishments.

I was sent another phone, another refurbished unit, this one AGAIN did not work. Both the replaced units loose 80% charge overnight, even though in Flight mode.

I've rung again and now been told that they will not send another phone until the other phones are returned.

Its a bank holiday weekend so i cant return them till next week - so ive got 2 crap refurbished phones for the best part of a week...even then, there is no way of knowing if another 3rd phone will work.

Thought i would try a VM phone store, but the 2 local ones to me have been shut down. This company is going to the dogs.

Cant ever remember being treated so appallingly,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Mobile replacement phone - refurbished rubbish!!

Hi DoubleGee, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

I'm very sorry to hear of the experience you've had, you can view the terms & conditions of the Insurance here

Sadly this isn't something we're able to assist with, if you can please contact them again on 0345 030 3291 they'll be able to help further. 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos