cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Bill Cannot be Paid and I'm Charged More Than I Should Be

gordonsgoodfell
On our wavelength

Hi,

I was alerted to my recent bill which was for £62.51.

So I tried paying it by dialling 150.

However, the phone number I punched in was not recognised by your system - presumably as a direct result of changing over to digital (as well as the other idiotic things in relation to the same thing - like Virgin Media sending me an adapter that ensured that my phone DIDN'T RING when someone called me!)

So I am unable to pay my present bill by phone. And I'm unable to pay my present bill online because there is a thick black bar over the card field (see attached screenshot).

Once again, Virgin Media has truly screwed up!

Now I get an email from VM stating that I owe £140!!!!!!

This is dated March 3. What has happened to the current bill of £62.51? It has suddenly changed to £70!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there NOTHING that Virgin Media can do properly????

I'm truly getting **bleep** sick of them. Really I am! They are a bunch of useless **bleep**s. They're not fit to run a **bleep** whelk stall.

virgin-media-online-payment-impossible-card-field-BARRED_COMPLETELY.jpg

31 REPLIES 31

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi gordonsgoodfell,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry to see you are having some issues with paying your bill on our site. Have you tried using a different browser or device to see if you get the same issue?
I am sorry you have received another bill for this amount. What does this advise on your account has the above been paid? What does the new bill advise the charges are for?

Let us know.

Zoie

Yes, I have tried another browser - same result.

Why is the amount for the current bill not the same this week as it was last week? God knows.

But if VM charge me this £70 instead of the £62.51, all this is going onto Trustpilot and other similar sites. It's about time VM pulled its finger out.

What a bunch of sheer morons.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming you have tried a different browser.

I am sorry for the frustration caused by the latest bill.

Could you answer the questions above so we can best assist? 

Have you checked the bill, what do the charges advise? Has the payment gone through for your current month?

Let us know and we can further assist you with this 😊
Zoie

I have already answered your questions.

Why are you asking if the current bill has been paid when I have already said that I cannot pay it because VM has made it impossible for me to pay it?

Kindly read what I have already written, and sort it out.

I attach a screenshot of the original bill for this month.

Of course, any "late" charges are null and void because VM has made it impossible for me to pay them! If VM try to charge me late charges for their utter stupidity I will take them to court.virgin-media-bill-62-51.jpg

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry gordonsgoodfell.

I am unable to replicate this issue you are having, I have tried chrome, and did not get the banner across.
I have called our number 150/0345 454 1111 option 1 payments and bill and  

1 pay now and was able to get through to our team.

You can see here on other payment methods.

We are unable to take payments via forums. Please let us know how you get on.

Zoie

I have already stated that I cannot pay on 150 because it does not understand anything I punch into the phone, another shortcoming of switching to digital.

Do.i gave to state everything twice?

Before you ask anything else can.you please read what I have written previously.

@gordonsgoodfell wrote:

I have already stated that I cannot pay on 150 because it does not understand anything I punch into the phone, another shortcoming of switching to digital.

Do.i gave to state everything twice?

Before you ask anything else can.you please read what I have written previously.

I see that my screenshot of the bill did not come out. Does nothing on your wretched website work?

And why send me to the online payment page if you already know that I cannot pay online?

What is the matter with vm?

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry you feel this way, I have read through your post and I have advised, I tried the above options and was able to get through to the payment team, and was able to access the pay now without the banner.

I can appreciate your patience on this. We are unable to process payments through this channel. You will need to reach out on the options above.

Zoie

Spoiler

The "options above" do not work.

I have already told you this three times now.

Now send me a proper bill for £62.51 and find me a way of paying it!