cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vat invoice

Jango1
Tuning in

Hi

I need to have vat invoices for my past bills and bills going forward how can I get these please.

25 REPLIES 25

Hi @Signergy8 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Thanks for getting in touch. We can certainly look to get your VAT back dated up to 4 years and add VAT billing to your account. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi can you please help me too, I need VAT invoices urgently

Hi @alice1983892 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Just to confirm, do you need your VAT back dating or just VAT billing going forward?

Here to help 🙂
Carley

back dating and going forward

Thanks for confirming this @alice1983892 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Thank you for joining me on private message @alice1983892 

My apologies we were not able to support you through the forums today.

Please contact us on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other number or through WhatsApp our support team on 07305 327 112 and they will be able to ask the account security question to discuss this request further. 

Please bear in mind the response will not be instant, but our team will get back to you.

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley