cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vat invoice

Jango1
Tuning in

Hi

I need to have vat invoices for my past bills and bills going forward how can I get these please.

25 REPLIES 25

Jango1
Tuning in

Hi 

any news on I would get the vat invoices?

Hi @Jango1 

If you reach back out to Ayisha via the PM that they have sent then they can check this for you, but this can take up to 14 days to arrive. 

Thanks again

Hi, 

I have a similar problem. Can I get bills showing the amount of VAT? On my bill is a note: "This is not a tax invoice" - and I'd like to use it as my business cost.

Thank you! 

Monika

Hi monafil, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

Are you looking at getting VAT invoices? You would be able to do this with a VAT number. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Sorry to add to the thread, but I would like the VAT invoice too.  They used to be sent to me by post, but the last one we received was December.

Thanks!

Hello neilyoung1

Sorry to hear you're also experiencing problems with the VAT receipts, we're happy to look into this further for you and I will send you a Private Message to get some more details.

Thanks

Rob

myworld
Joining in

Hello,

How do I sign up for the VAT invoice? 

I need it urgently. Thought it was the law in the UK to provide VAT invoices. Not sure why I need to ask for it.

Just to clarify, I need historical (from Jan 2021), current and all future invoices to be VAT invoices for HMRC.

Thanks!

Hi myworld

Sorry to hear of the VAT receipt issues experienced, we understand the confusion and appreciate you raising this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

I will send you a Private Message to get some more details form you to arrange these.

Rob

Hi there,

Glad to have found this forum! I am in urgent need of VAT invoices for the past four years, going back to 1st May 2018 up until now. 

Also, please set up my account to send me (by email and/or post) monthly automatically generated VAT invoices. 

I have my VAT number to hand if you would like that? Just let me know. 

Many thanks 

Eze