cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VULNERABLE PERSON

speedway59
Superfast

Hello VM just back from holidays to find my mother in law unable to make outgoing calls all week and apparently having to wait on a code coming in the post before any action can be taken.

Is this all the assistance you can offer a Vulnerable 90 year old who may needs to be able to call the doctors at anytime. Sounds Chronic to me.

I'll go and get the full story (as best I can) before I contact anyone else, surely there is a quicker and more efficient system for the elderly - data protection or not. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @speedway59,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm sorry to hear of this experience, the team should have been able to help with this by asking further security questions instead of sending a password reminder.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @speedway59,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm sorry to hear of this experience, the team should have been able to help with this by asking further security questions instead of sending a password reminder.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks to Steven_L for the quick response to this the help is much appreciated.

Nothing worse than an upset Mother in Law and her daughter  - HaHa

Glad that I could help you get this sorted @speedway59 and I hope that you now have a happy mother in law and daughter now 🙂

Have a great weekend 🙂

Regards,

Steven_L