cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOIP switch over - More than one phone

cstu5
Tuning in

Hi there, i called out a technical because my analogue line was faulty (again) and he switched it over to fibre there and then to fix the analogue line - seemed ok to me. However, he could only connect one phone (we have two) and was going to come back in a day or two to fix the second one. He naver showed up and my attempt to re-book a technician failed !

I just called and spoke to customer support and they told me that i can only have one phone on VOIP directly connected to the hub and that's it ! - also i cannot now revert back to analogue.

Sure this is wrong ? -> how does one have two or more phone sockets around the house connected to the same VOIP connection ?

Help please - anyone ?

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi cstu5,

Thanks for posting 🙂

Any additional sockets for VOIP would be a charge of £25.

So I can get a few more details from you and arrange this I've popped you over a private message for this (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

ok thanks - i just replied - but just to be clear; the engineer who came out to 'fix the analogue' line just said he would convert us to VOIP and all would be the same !

Hi cstu5,

Thanks for popping your details over via private message 🙂

I've arranged a visit for this now, you'll be able to view the time and date of your appointment via your online account here

Alex_Rm