cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM think I need a technician visit but I don't

ZeroIowa
Joining in

Hey everyone,

I had a letter through this morning saying I need to book a technician visit before the phoneline changes over on 3rd November. Thing is... I've already had the technician visit about three weeks ago and it has all been sorted already. I know this is a visit for the same issue because the letter says exactly the same thing as the one we previously responded to and booked a technician visit.

I'm not prepared to go through the palaver of ringing them up to tell them again so can one of the mods sort this out for me please?

Thanks,

Susan

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ZeroIowa,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you received a letter from us in regards to this.

As you've stated, you've already had the Home Phone Switchover complete last month. I was able to locate your account and I cannot see any issues with your services at the moment. 

If your new home phone switchover is working, there is no need to book in another technician appointment.

You can ignore the letter, as you've already has these services installed.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help at all. 🙂

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks! I shall ignore it then. I appreciate the help. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ZeroIowa,

No problem at all! Please let us know if you need any further help at all. We're always here to help. 🙂

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs