cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using iPhone as landline phone

pagsy
Tuning in

Hi All,

I've been looking at using my iPhone  to make and receive landline calls. I especially like the ability to answer them when out and about. This looks possible by fitting a 'voice bridge'. The instructions for which, show a simple connect to the phone's nte. Now VM's phone line plugs into the hub, would that create a problem, does this new set up provide any alternatives? As there are other adults at the property, doing without a landline or having call divert etc is not an option. I would be grateful for any advice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pagsy, thanks for the message. I have checked this with the telephony operations team and this is a business feature as they have more functionality and can divert calls much better. In regards to a residential line we can only apply a call divert which would be nothing like the routing you mention.  ^Chris.  

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pagsy, thanks for the message. I have checked this with the telephony operations team and this is a business feature as they have more functionality and can divert calls much better. In regards to a residential line we can only apply a call divert which would be nothing like the routing you mention.  ^Chris.  

Hi Chris, Many thanks for that.

Hi pagsy, thanks for the reply. We are always happy to assist and let us know if you ever need anything. Have a good Sunday. - Chris.