cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make or receive calls

Andy338
Joining in

I can’t call out or receive calls on landline so purchased a new phone but issue is still present. Going round in circles with phone support. Just says “we’ll run tests” and call back after ten minutes”.  When I call back, the whole process starts again without any results so can’t organise an engineer. Very stressful as spent all day getting nowhere!

14 REPLIES 14

Thank you for reaching out and letting me know this.

If it showing you have a pod present this means you should have one but this isn't the case?

We wouldn't normally send these out after a tech visit they can literally only be ordered via the connect app now.

Don't worry I will take a look via PM, please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Yes Matt. 2 engineers visited shortly after I renewed my last contract. Long story short...after being with VM since 2006 I'd had enough of consistently poor service. Finally cancelled. Got a call 2 days later offering me a good deal so did a U-turn & stayed - with a guarantee that a senior engineer would attend to see about the issues I'd been experiencing. He came with another engineer who stayed to install the new HUB. Promised boosters but never heard anymore! I explained that I'd trued one a few years back but it didn't seem to make a difference l. I was assured these new ones would....

Thanks,

Maxine. 

Hey Maxine, I have sent you a PM if you reply there we can look at getting this fixed for you there.

With getting WIFI pods the only way to get these is by downloading the connect app and doing a scan.

If the scan picks up that you need a pod it will allow you to order some.

However they can be chargeable depending what package you on.

They are free on Volt, 1GB or Oomph bundles. 

Please let me know how you get on and also if you can reply to the PM when you can. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt,

I'll look for my PM now. I'm new to this so I might need a couple of minutes lol. 

I'm on the expensive package. Yes I think it's VOLT. 

I think the faulty phone lune is a separate issue to the rest. Thats not worked since December. It rings but all i get is noise down the line. If I try to dial out, there's no dial tone either. 

Thanks for your help Matt. 

Don't worry just take your time and reply when you are ready and we can look at all these issues for you.

You should see the purple envelope in the right hand corner. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?