cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning off landline Voicemail please.

InkedMink
Joining in

Hello. 
Can someone from Virgin Media completely remove the voicemail from my home landline please ? 
Thank you. 
Nancy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @InkedMink,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so we could have a closer look at what's going on. I'm really glad that we've been able to get to a resolution for you.

If you need our help again in the future, please feel free to reach back out to us here on the community forums.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @InkedMink,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear you're looking to remove the voicemail feature. Would you mind if I asked why this is? It's provided for free.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hello. 
I don’t use voicemail and only turned it off as was having work done at home so needed to leave a message for people to phone my mobile phone. 

Hi @InkedMink,

No problem. If you want it to be completely removed then we can certainly help with that.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take some details from you and investigate further. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Hi @InkedMink,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so we could have a closer look at what's going on. I'm really glad that we've been able to get to a resolution for you.

If you need our help again in the future, please feel free to reach back out to us here on the community forums.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team