cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off landline voicemail

idward
Joining in

Hi,

I'm having problems with deactivating the voicemail service on our landline. Please can you help me? I don't have the time to phone 150 so please can you deactivate it for me online?

We have our own answer machine so we don't need the free Virgin Media service thanks.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Deborah

53 REPLIES 53

Hello,

I called Virgin Media a few months back, to turn off my voicemail for the landline. We already have own one with the phone itself. This still has not been done yet.....Due to the current circumstances, its not deemed urgent so I'll do my bit and not call in.

Can this be done through here if someone PMs me please?

Cheers.

Hm24
Tuning in

Hello please can you help me turn off my landline voicemail or I will lose my job 😞

Thank you so much

Helen

I also want mine turned off - I only just realised it was on recently. Why was this turned on without me requesting it?

I tried going on the website and was told to call 150. I gave up after 1/2 hour.

Hi there simmondsde,

The voicemail is a free feature for all customers who have Virgin Media landline. I'm going to send you a Private Message to see if we can get the feature removed for you.

Regards,

Lisa

Can I get my landline voicemail turned off please. 

Hello Something1,

Welcome to our Community Forum and thanks for posting. We can try and get the voicemail feature removed for you. Before we do, can I ask whether you're the account holder? If so, please send me a Private Message so we can go through security with you and get it removed for you.

Thanks,

Lisa

I also need voicemail switched off on my landline please.  We have a separate answering service and the Virgin one is interfering with it.  Surely we should be able to control this ourselves online?

Thanks.

Hi ENPeterB,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I can certainly remove the voicemail for you, I've sent you a private message to get a few more details.

Alex_Rm

Please can someone help!  I want to turn off the landline answerphone but nowhere can I find out how to do it!

Hi janetcratcliffe,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. Landline voicemail cannot be switched on/off from the online account but I'll be able to get this switched off for you. I'll send you a PM shortly to get your account details

Cheers,

Corey C