cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring landline number

Mpk
Joining in

I switched from Talktalk. Virgin hub arrived and broadband working but landline number hasn't transferred. When will that happen and can I cancel Talktalk contact now or should I wait until tender is complete (costing me another months subscription to Talktalk)?

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mpk,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, welcome both here and to Virgin Media, when did you request for the number to be ported, this has to be requested once installed and normally takes 10 working days, you would need to keep the number active until we take it, this will cancel it for you, I will be more than happy to check is this has been put in place, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Thanks. I requested to keep my number when I took out the contract but I will request again if needed. Please do send me what I need.

Hi Mpk,

So I can help further and make sure the port is requested I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.