Menu
Ronnyschnauzer
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Transfer my phone number to virgin from sky

Hi

im about to join virginmedia and I told virginmedia I want to keep my existing telephone which we have had for years, we desperately need to keep this number for medical reasons etc, we have been with virginmedia before and never had a problem keeping our number yet this time we was told we will have to ring sky for port? As virginmedia can’t do this, I said if I can’t keep my number then the phone will be useless and I was told we can cancel if they can’t transfer our number from Sky, my Sky contract doesn’t finish until next month. After reading replies about similar issues I don’t feel very confident about this going smoothly as in the past virginmedia sorted all the transfer of my number now I have been told I have to do it, sky told me virginmedia will sort it with them so I’m confused and worried !!! Help !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfer my phone number to virgin from sky

Hi Ronnyschnauzer, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

I am sorry you've been having some problems with porting your number across. 

We would process the number port for you as long as the number is still active with Sky, it can take up to 14 working days to complete. 

I would like to check your account to understand the information our team have advised, please reply to the PM I've sent you when you can. 🙂

All the best, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos