cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Landline number

shaq012345
Tuning in

How do I transfer my Vodafone Landline Number to Virgin Media, I can't find the form on the website 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi shaq012345,

A warm welcome to our community and thanks for posting. We can certainly help you get your landline number transferred from Vodafone to ourselves.

To do this successfully, we just need to make sure that your current landline number is still active with Vodafone. Once we confirm this, the process normally takes 10 days for your number to be transferred across to us.

Please can you confirm that you still have an active number, and I will send you a private message across to take some details from you. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi shaq012345,

A warm welcome to our community and thanks for posting. We can certainly help you get your landline number transferred from Vodafone to ourselves.

To do this successfully, we just need to make sure that your current landline number is still active with Vodafone. Once we confirm this, the process normally takes 10 days for your number to be transferred across to us.

Please can you confirm that you still have an active number, and I will send you a private message across to take some details from you. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi

I also cant find the form on the Virgin website where I can port my number from VoipPhone https://www.voipfone.co.uk/ to Virgin. Can you please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks

Pat

Thanks for coming back to us patrickgmckenna,

There is no online form for you to fill in for a number port request, we will do that for you. I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you, and we can get this request processed for you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.

Hi Jodie, Yes my Landline is currently active

Many thanks for coming back to me shaq012345.

Great, if your landline is still active with your current provider, we can arrange a number port for you. I will pop you over a private message to take some details and get this arranged.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi shaq012345,

Just a quick message to say your number port has been arranged as requested, this process normally takes 10 days.

Your original number will replace your existing Virgin Media number on the 27th of January 2022.

If you have any queries in this time, please come back to me through this channel.

Have a lovely evening.

Kind regards Jodi. 

You're most welcome shaq012345.

Please let us know how it goes with your existing provider. Once again if you have any issues or need any further assistance before your number port date, please come back to me through this channel and I'll be happy to assist.

Thanks Jodi. 

Thanks Jodi
All sorted.

Pat

Hi @patrickgmckenna,

Thank you for coming back to us. I'm glad to hear that you were able to have this issue resolved!

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help going forwards. We're always here to help.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs