cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text message not delivered

Pop74
Joining in

Waiting for landline to be ported over to VM, had a text message - Hello, it s Virgin Media. We re working on transferring your home phone number, but we need some more information. Please reply with CHAT then follow option 2 for Number Port when you're ready to start texting with us. Thanks - but every time I reply with CHAT it is not delivered, how do I get in touch with to find out what it is they want.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad that I could help you get the information that you needed regarding your number port.

Please do let me know if you have any further issues and I will be happy to help you. 

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Pop74 and thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Are you able to send over text messages or is it just the message to the number that we have supplied? Have you been given any other information about your request?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Not sure what you mean by sending text message over? the message came from a mobile, number ending 6718 to which I replied CHAT and it came back not delivered.

Being one of the Silver Brigade I am not as knowledgeable as the younger set 🤣

Sorry @Pop74 that was a typo from myself there it should have read  "other" text messages not over. 

Back to the actual issues that you contacted us about. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks, that would be great

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad that I could help you get the information that you needed regarding your number port.

Please do let me know if you have any further issues and I will be happy to help you. 

Regards,

Steven_L