Menu
alz6300
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Telephone plug to hub connector

Can someone tell me where I can buy a replacement for the little block which connects my telephone cable to my hub?  It’s never been very secure and it keeps falling out when I’m dusting etc 

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephone plug to hub connector

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Morning alz6300. 

Welcome to the forums and thanks so  much for your first post. Sorry that you have been having some issues with the adaptor in the Hub; if you're not able to plug the handset directly into the back of the Hub itself, we can send a technician out to replace the adaptor for you. 

Please do pop back to us if you'd like is to arrange this or you can call us on 150/03454541111 and one of our team can assist you 🙂 

Cheers 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
alz6300
Joining in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie, 

thank you for your reply.  I honestly don’t need a technician to plug in a new adaptor however happy to plug it in myself if you guys could post one out 😬👍.  I send a photo of it if required?  

Kind regards,

alison

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi there alz6300, 

We'd love to be able to post one out but this piece of hardware cannot be posted - we do need to send a technician out. 

Are you able to plug the handset directly into the Hub at all as if you are, you may not need the adaptor 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Wezza
Up to speed
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Its only a filter like with BT they use to give you them free in the box look in a old router box !
"Pay Peanuts You Get Monkeys"
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wezza, 

You'd only get an adaptor if you get the landline through the Hub and we would only supply one. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos
Wezza
Up to speed
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@Katie_WT wrote:

Hi Wezza, 

You'd only get an adaptor if you get the landline through the Hub and we would only supply one. 

Cheers

Its a filter to filter out static and white noise just virgin call them adapters i guess,

Ive got landline but mine does not got to router so what's the difference then !

My landline is dead and its been down since Thursday and all I'm getting in the engaged tone and on screen of phone "Line error" And i am paying for this but cannot use it but will still be billed !

Ive checked everything too !

"Pay Peanuts You Get Monkeys"
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wezza, 

I have popped you a reply to your main post on our Forums 🙂 

Pop me a reply there when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos
alz6300
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wezza,

You helped resolve my problem so thank you!

Once you mentioned the fact it had no real purpose I dug out an old micro to micro cable which plugs straight into both the phone and the box I was sorted!!!
Thought the stupid we block was some kind of filter!

Cheers and Merry Xmas!

Alison 😀
0 Kudos