cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telephone adaptor for hub 3.0

petermcgonnell
Tuning in

Hello 

Does anyone know how I go about ordering a telephone adaptor to plug into Hub 3.0  . I cant get hold of anyone at virgin media to help me with this.

Thanks

Peter 

9 REPLIES 9

Carrieanne92
Just joined

Good luck with that one my rabbit chewed ours so I rang virgin to ask them. To send another one out and they told me they can't and would have to send a engernier out and would bill me £30 I told them I don't think so. So. Now I'm paying for landline that I don't even use because they won't send me a new wire 

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @petermcgonnell,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble ordering an adapter for your landline. Has your landline service been transferred to be connected via broadband, or have you already had an adapter which has since been damaged/lost?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @Carrieanne92,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you have a damaged landline adapter. Did the team explain why there'd be a charge for the replacement?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hello

No a old style telephone socket is in the house but has never worked. This is me just getting round to needing a  telephone in the house.

Could you advise.

I am.assuming this is because it is ment to be connected via Hub. 

An adaptor  was never supplied 

Regards

Peter 

Hi petermcgonnell,
Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I have been able to locate you on our system, and it doesn't look like you have been changed over to our VoIP service, you have advised the telephone socket on the wall isn't working, are there any other sockets in the house which mayn be connected still?

Regards

Paul.

Hello Paul

Thanks for the quick response. 

No other telephone sockets in house. I think possibly been removed . 

Is it just a case of me plugging adaptor into Hub and will be good to go ?

Thanks

Peter 

Hi Peter,

The adaptor wouldn't work if you haven't been switched over, I can check this for you, I will invite you into a private chat, oncer received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Thanks paul

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi petermcgonnell,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, your technician is booked as advised, if you need to cancel or reschedule the appointment, this can be done via your Online Account.

Please let us know how you get on, if you do need any further help in the meantime you know where we are.

Regards

Paul.