cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk unlimited

Connos80
Joining in

My package is "talk unlimited" but I am now being charged for telephone calls.  Could you let me know why?  

4 REPLIES 4

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Connos

Welcome back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you are getting charges on your Talk unlimited package. Is this in regards to your landline or do you have a mobile service with us? Also are you getting charged on all calls or particular calls?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There are 2 reasons you commonly end up with charges on Talk Unlimited.

Calls must not exceed 60 minutes duration. Any time over the 60 minutes is chargeable at normal rates. Did any of these exceed 60 minutes?

Talk Unlimited only includes calls to Virgin Mobile numbers. If you are calling other mobile numbers then switching to Talk More Anytine includes these at no extra cost.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your reply.  I am informed that I was moved to talk weekends in 2018 although I do not remember being asked if I wanted to do that nor being told that was going to happen.  I'll just stop using the landline  

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You probably renewed your contract for all 3 services. Talk Unlimited is a legacy package so cannot be carried over. Most of the new packages excluding the top ones only come with Talk Weekends as standard. So you would have to add Talk More Anytime as an extra & pay the £8 odd add-on cost per month.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks