cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk Unlimited?

Bucky897
On our wavelength

Hello,

I'd be grateful if a Customer Service representative can answer this please. I hate using the phone and webchat seems down.

Does Talk Unlimited allow Unlimited calls to 0870 numbers?

How much would it cost to upgrade please?

If I choose to upgrade I'd like to do it on this platform, online didn't work

Thanks..

5 REPLIES 5

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bucky897 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

We no longer actively sell Talk Unlimited, we do however sell Talk More Anytime.  I would recommend checking here for on page 7 to answer your question.  Once you have checked, please do come back to me with how you'd like to proceed, as I am sorry this did not work for you when trying to upgrade in your online account.  

Regards

Lee_R

Bucky897
On our wavelength

Hi Lee,

Perhaps that's why tye online upgrade didn't work as that service is discontinued.

Can you confirm that Talk More International includes 0871 numbers?

How much is it to upgrade to that?

How much to upgrade to Talk More Anytime?

I'm on Talk Weekend currently.

Thanks

Hi there @Bucky897

Thank you for coming back to us, I have checked and the International Talk More Anytime does cover 08 numbers. 

We aren't able to handle package changes for you via the forums, so sorry about that! But if you give us a call on 0345 454 1111 then an agent can look into your package and see what we have on offer. 

I know you are not keen on calling, but you can also use out WhatsApp on 07305 327 112.

Thank you.

Ok. Thanks Ash.

No problem, please do let us know how it goes once you are able to reach out to the teams! 

Thank you.