cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk More Anytime v Anytime Chatter

Sillup
Joining in

Please can someone tell me what the difference is between these two packages. I am currently on Talk More Anytime and have been moved to Anytime Chatter - not with my agreement.

Can someone please tell me what the difference is. Am I better or worse off.

Thank you so much.

Sue

6 REPLIES 6

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Sillup, and welcome back!

Sorry to hear of the confusion caused over the change in package in relation to the landline services.

The difference is simply that Anytime Chatter is an newer version of Talk More Anytime.

Feel free to review this service via this link

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Sillup wrote:

Please can someone tell me what the difference is between these two packages. I am currently on Talk More Anytime and have been moved to Anytime Chatter - not with my agreement.

Can someone please tell me what the difference is. Am I better or worse off.

Thank you so much.

Sue

I think 'Talk More Anytime' used to include calls to 0845 and 0870. 'Anytime Chatter' does not. Compare the two packages in the 'Everyday Call Charges' doc.

https://www.virginmedia.com/callcosts

Page 2 onwards for 'Chatter' packages. Page 24 onwards for legacy 'More' packages.

Norma63
Tuning in

Do I still need to hang up at 60 minutes with Anytime Chatter

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Norma63, thanks for getting back to us.

Please, visit this link with our updated plans and call charges for landlines so you can view all that applies on our new Chatter plans.

For your reference, we can confirm the same rule as before (on our Talk More plans) applies when calling another UK landline as you'd need to hang up and dial again so you don't start being charged for the call.

Please, feel free to ask if you have more questions or concerns about the above.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Norma63 wrote:

Do I still need to hang up at 60 minutes with Anytime Chatter

Yes, or any additional call time becomes chargeable.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you. Just wanted to clarify