Menu
Tigtog
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TELEPHONE LINE

Over the past few weeks my phone says check phone line! I checked it and all appears to be in order but no dial tone. App says no problem in my area.  Anyone having the same ? PO12 area. 

0 Kudos
nick_london
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TELEPHONE LINE

There is a cut somewhere on your line possibly a problem at the street cabinet, you should call 0345 454 1111 and report a fault.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Tigtog, 

Welcome to the forums and for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you have had some issues with your landline. 

Have you been able to test an alternative handset to eliminate that as cause of the fault at all? 

Also, do you get your landline via a socket your your broadband Hub? If it's via the Hub, have you tried a reboot? 

Please do pop back if you need us for anything further. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tigtog
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

we only have the one phone and it comes via the phone socket. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Tigtog, 

Have you been able to test another handset for us at all or have you been able to test your handset in a friend or neighbours line? 

You can also check for any known area issues here: virg.in/service

If nothing is listed, please do log into your online account and you can do self checks and if needed, a technician can be booked. 

Please do keep us updated. 

Do be advised that we will not be responding to posts until we return on 27th December. Please call 150/03454541111 if you need immediate assistance. 

Thanks

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos