cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to fibre

bryh
Joining in

I got a letter informing me of the switchover, but it says Virgin believe I have a care alarm on my telephone line and require a technician to do the switchover..  I have no such device and would be happy to do the work myself as i've been an electronics tech. for 40 years.  My only problem is my Hub is old and has only 4 network sockets on the back, no telephone connectors.  How can I arrange to get a newer Hub and telephone adaptor so that I can do it myself?

bryh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @bryh

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have been facing some confusion regarding your switchover, I would be more than happy to take a look into this with you so we can arrange the switch. 

I'll pop you a PM now so we can arrange this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thanks again. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @bryh

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have been facing some confusion regarding your switchover, I would be more than happy to take a look into this with you so we can arrange the switch. 

I'll pop you a PM now so we can arrange this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thanks again.