cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to Fibre Phone

HamEngine
Joining in

I have been told I will switch to fibre phone on 28th September 2022 (tomorrow!), but have not yet received the necessary adaptor. What can I do, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @HamEngine,

Thank you for reaching out to us via private message so that we could take a closer look at things for you. I'm glad to hear that we've been able to clarify the situation and the next steps going forward.

If you have any further concerns or queries about this or anything else down the line, please feel free to reach back out to us here on the community forums.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi HamEngine, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you have not yet received the adaptor for the switchover, we will be able to help. 

I will just need to take a few details so I am going to pop you over a private message now. 

This will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @HamEngine,

Thank you for reaching out to us via private message so that we could take a closer look at things for you. I'm glad to hear that we've been able to clarify the situation and the next steps going forward.

If you have any further concerns or queries about this or anything else down the line, please feel free to reach back out to us here on the community forums.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!