cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superhub 4 phone use?

Wobbin
Tuning in

Hi,

I'm on the 1Gig broadband service using a Superhub 4 but historically have my phone line provided by a Virgin PSTN master socket in a different location in the house.

When the Hub 4 arrived (approx a year ago) it didn't come with any RJ11 to BT adaptor cable, and I note that logging into the modem at 192.168.100.1 shows "Telephony disabled".

I'd like to move my DECT bases station to the Superhub location and connect directly into it - how do I go about getting the Phone port 1 livened up please? Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Robin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply Wobbin. 

The service is being rolled out across the UK and we would get in touch to notify you when your account becomes eligible 🙂 

Hopefully this shouldn't be too long but when the time comes, please do get in touch if you have any questions or concerns. 

Thanks 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Wobbin, 

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

We would be happy to assist you further with this. Just to confirm, have you received notification that you are eligible for the Voip service? 

If so, we would be able to help get this arranged. 

Thanks 

Nat

Hi Natalie 🙂

Well, to be fair I've never actually been advised that it is available but as I am subscribed to the VM home phone service I didn't think availability would even be in question?

Kind Regards,

Robin

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply Wobbin. 

The service is being rolled out across the UK and we would get in touch to notify you when your account becomes eligible 🙂 

Hopefully this shouldn't be too long but when the time comes, please do get in touch if you have any questions or concerns. 

Thanks 

Nat

Hi again,

OK thanks for the update, deep breath then 😉

Kind Regards,

Robin

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Wobbin,

Thanks for coming back to us. You can read up on this further on our Home Phone Switchover page for more information in the meantime.

Give us a shout if you need any more help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs