cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for phone adapter

Optimist1
Up to speed

In January, following a letter from VMO2 about the phone switchover, I called the helpline and as a result I was sent a new hub in preparation for the phone switchover scheduled for the end of March.  I installed the Hub 4 myself and it is working fine.

However, no phone adapter was included in the box so I called the help line on January 25 to remind you and was told that it would be sent to me within two or three weeks.

However, three weeks have now passed and no adapter has arrived.

Would you expedite this please as I don't want to be without a landline service.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Optimist1 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

The adaptor is ordinarily sent shortly before the switch over is happening in the customers area.

I will send you a private message now so we can get some more details securely and check this for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Optimist1 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

The adaptor is ordinarily sent shortly before the switch over is happening in the customers area.

I will send you a private message now so we can get some more details securely and check this for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Phone adaptor ... BT Socket to RJ11 Telephone Adaptor     £2.49 delivered.

Thank you Vikki.

Thank you, Vikki.

As they are so cheap I wonder why one is not included with each hub?

HI Optimist1 

I have sent you a further private message.

If you could please respond to me there I can advise further for you.

Vikki - Forum Team

Pleased to say the adapter arrived today. Thank you, Vikki.

Hi @Optimist1 thanks for your reply here, that's great news!

We'll pass on your words, thanks for taking the time to get back in touch.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Jodazee
Tuning in

With my switch over to the digital network this Thursday I’ve still not received my adapter. I did reply to the text message which said ‘you should have your adapter now’ with a NO and got a text to say a replacement will be sent, but that was 2 weeks ago. With the change over in 3 days, I am not convinced an adapter will be received in time. If it doesn’t turn up, what can I do plus what kind of compensation can I expect