Menu
Mazxr
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Still getting charged with Talk More Anytime

I have just received my first bill and have noticed I am still getting charged for calls that are within the UK despite me having Talk More Anytime.

I don't understand why this has happened as I believe calls within the UK are included in the monthly charges for Talk More Anytime.

Please could someone help.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still getting charged with Talk More Anytime

Inclusive calls are to 01, 02, 03, 0845, 0870 & most mobile numbers for a maximum of 60 minutes per call. If your calls are within these limits they should not be chargeable.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Mazxr
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Majority of the numbers dialled are to an 02 number and do not exceed 60 minutes.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mazxr, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

I am sorry you've had some unexpected call charges. There can be a number of reason you can be charged for calls even when you're on the top package, these include WiFi calling, if the call exceeds 60 minutes, international calls and if you use 1471 to call the last number that contacted you. 

I have sent you a PM so we can get your details and check your call details at our end to advise you accordingly, please look out for the purple envelope 🙂 

Many thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos