cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWITCHOVER

Trent1
Joining in

I have tried the switchover but it is not working.

My phone cable was plugged into another adaptor which was then plugged into the wall.  I plugged the phone cable into the hub twice, once with the adaptor plugged into the wall left in and once leaving it out, neither worked.

The green lights come on but the phone does not work.  Any suggestions apart from stop pulling my hair out?

How do you get an engineer to visit?

3 REPLIES 3

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Have you had notification from VM that your phone is being switched to a connection from the hub or is this something you are trying to initiate yourself?

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Trent1,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your recent post! I apologise for the issues you've been having with your landline services.

I've been unable to locate your account using your forums details - have you managed to get this fixed since your post? 

Let us know if you're in need of further assistance.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi

Thanks for replying.  It was after a notification from VM that I should switchover on 31 August.

Much later that day I received an email from VM to say that the switchover had been delayed for a few days.  I'm still waiting to hear about a new date.  I just wish they had let me know earlier in the day.

So, problem solved for now but thank you for trying to help.

Kind regards