cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response time from your executive excuse team????

Amelia19
Joining in

Months ago a massive complaint went in against virgin media namely cisas , I was offered compensation which I have accepted through email to both cisas and virgin 

Cisas emailed back but YET AGAIN VIRGIN. Couldn't give a toss about email or phoning me namely Michael from your team , now I'll give virgin seven days to pay the money I'm owed that's the same amount of time you unlawfully gave the debt collection agency you sent WRONGLY after me to pay it ,seems fair to me don't you think ? 

Absolutely disgusting and disrepectful company

Daz Elwell

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Amelia19,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear you had a complaint raised against us which you subsequently escalated to CISAS. Is your case still open with CISAS? If so, you will need to reach out and speak with them directly about it. We're unable to interject once a case has been accepted and sits with them.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Amelia19,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear you had a complaint raised against us which you subsequently escalated to CISAS. Is your case still open with CISAS? If so, you will need to reach out and speak with them directly about it. We're unable to interject once a case has been accepted and sits with them.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Amelia19
Joining in

So I suggest virgin contact cisas immediately and get my money in my account like I said within seven days like I was given ( unlawfully ) or as virgin put it " oops we slipped up " 

Virgin have managed to drag this out long enough thinking I'd give up NOT A CHANCE  , virgin better phone cisas tomorrow and get this sorted ( or virgin should try 70 emails to cisas like I did with virgin and get no answer , (kept every email) 

I EXPECT an end to this immediately namely tomorrow 6/8/21 and a phone call from your executive excuse team and not your inept and misleading call centre staff

D Elwell

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Amelia, 

We need to wait for contact from CISAS. 

I would advise reaching out to the case manager, assaigned to your case  for any updates

Zoie

Amelia19
Joining in

Yet again no response to a customer's questions, yet again swerved the question as they can't "interject" virgin ain't " interjected for months"  and cisas have only had the complaints a couple of weeks explain that one Zach , so no different to treating customers like dirt and just keep covering up there mistakes as well as keep taking your money cannot wait till my broadband deal is up I'll personally deliver the stuff to your head office absolute shambles of an executive team fact