cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing landline

Keithf86
Joining in

I have broadband and phone but I never use the phone can I remove the phone from my contract?

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Keithf86 wrote:

I have broadband and phone but I never use the phone can I remove the phone from my contract?

In theory, yes. In reality, and the way VM prices its services, it is often cheaper with VM to have a bundle of services (say, broadband plus phone). Bundling to obtain a discount works OK if you renew regularly after each minimum contract term, otherwise you move to a higher long-term bundle price and continue with a bundled service you probably make no use of.

If you wish to be a broadband-only customer then there may be other providers who can offer better pricing (especially as a new customer) if speed is not an overriding concern for you.

As with all things to do with VM though, you may be able to agree a suitable individual deal with VM for broadband-only at a price which is acceptable to you.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Keithf86, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

In direct answer to your question, you can have a single broadband service.  I would like to take a look on your behalf, to offer you some clarity.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R