cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconnect telephone land line disconnected in error by VM

marksman19
Joining in

Upgrading of my VM package resulted in my VM second telephone land line being disconnected without my knowledge or agreement. Numerous hour-long calls to VM are proving fruitless as very polite operators transfer me to other departments until the line eventually goes dead.  Submitting an official complaint of disconnection has gone nowhere as - on expiry of the official complaint response time - the complaint has been reinterpretted by VM as 'You are unhappy about the poor customer service you experienced and the long wait times' - taken by VM as useful customer feedback - and classed by VM as now 'resolved'.

I cannot believe VM is so inept at sorting out a simple technical issue - so am i doing something wrong? Is there another way of contacting someone in VM who understands what 'reconecting a second land line removed by VM in error' means and can get us reconnected?

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @marsman19

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums! It's great to have you on the team! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your second line and that this has not yet been resolved for you! 

I'd be happy to take a closer look for you but will need to send you a PM to grab the details.

I'll pop one across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of the screen alerting you to a new message.