cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recall button not working

yehudi
Tuning in

New on fibre phone. To answer call waiting I need to press recall button. Nothing happens!!

Help

8 REPLIES 8

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

EDIT: Sorry misread the instructions, so that's wrong below.

To answer the incoming call for Call Waiting you 'hangup then pickup' according to the Purple Zone instructions

https://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Phone%20User%20Guide.pdf

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Hey @yehudi,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with phone service, has the advice from @BenMcr helped you with this issue?

Regards,

Steven_L

Unfortunately, I've already tried that & it didn't work. The manual for my DECT phone gives me different timings for the Recall/Flash button. Would you happen to know what it needs to be set to for your network?

Thanks for coming back to us @yehudi, unfortunately we wouldn't know the settings that you would need to apply to use the phone over our network. We only have the user guide that @BenMcr has supplied on his post. 

Regards,

Steven_L

We'll, I'm not going to be able to find them anywhere else. It's your network so someone within Virgin must be able to help. Otherwise, what's the point of having them. 

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Various online doc's show 100 mS for UK and check phone settings as below in section

What is this Recall (R) button for?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Help/Troubleshooting-phone-problems/td-p/3166521

Thanks for the update. However, already seen & tried everything - still no joy!!

Will try a more modern phone & see if that works.

Hi yehudi,

We are sorry that we couldn't be of more help on this occasion. Please do let us know how things go if you decide to use another handset.

Kind regards

Beth