cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-route landline

YnnhoJ
Joining in

I need to re-route my landline due to new building work to my house. How do I ask VM to do this and how much will it cost?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello YnnhoJ,

That makes perfect sense to me. 

The Appointment is cancelled now for you.

Once you have a date in mind , by all means pop back on here and we can book you back in.

Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Ynnhoj.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Regarding the relocation of the landline. We can book an engineer to come out for you.

It will cost £25 though.
Id like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for those details Ynnhoj
I have booked the first engineer appointment we have available.
You can check and reschedule this appointment through your online account if you need to 
You can also cancel it if the fault has gone. 
Can you please let me know how the visit goes. 
Gareth_L

Ah! I was only asking how I would organise this and what the cost would be?  Didn't expect that you'd go ahead and book the job.

I can cancel it for you if you like Ynnhoj. 

Gareth_L

I think that I can move the cable myself to avoid the work area and whilst some of the building work has been done, the next phase which will "trap" the current cable inside the extended house/area isn't scheduled to start until 22 August and it would be better to get VM there to sort the cable out after all the work is done.

Perhaps it would be better to cancel and when I ready to proceed can I just come back onto this chain of messages and book from there?

Hello YnnhoJ,

That makes perfect sense to me. 

The Appointment is cancelled now for you.

Once you have a date in mind , by all means pop back on here and we can book you back in.

Gareth_L

I deferred this matter up until now.  How can I proceed with re-routing the phone line?

Hi Ynnhoj.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you back into our community forums.

Sorry to see your still having this issue. So I can have a look into this for you, I will be private messaging you. 

Please watch out for the purple envelope. 

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide