cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virgin Phone Line Upgrade

JenniferG
On our wavelength

Apologies for jumping onto this thread but I am in a similar situation and have yet to receive an adaptor. I have received a letter and spoken to a VM advisor who said I would receive an adaptor within 5 working days, that was in early June. I have checked orders on my VM account and nothing showing. Hope someone can advise. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JenniferG,

Welcome back to our community forums. 

Sorry to hear you have not yet received your adaptor regarding your Landline switch over. We can understand your concern and we want to do our best to help.

I have been able to access your account via forum details and I can see an adapter was indeed requested in early June. Have you had and emails from our team regarding this since the request?

Please get back to me when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

JenniferG
On our wavelength

Thanks so much for such a speedy response. No I have not received any emails regarding this request.

Thank you for your response @JenniferG.

When you last spoke to our team, did they mention booking an engineer appointment in advance of the switch over or just to send out the adaptor?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

JenniferG
On our wavelength

No mention of an engineer, just sending an adaptor.

Thanks for your help.

Best wishes

Thank your for letting me know @JenniferG.

In this case, I have sent you a private message regarding this. Please look out for the purple envelope on the top right hand corner of the page.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team