cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Providing positive feedback for very helpful customer care advisor

helpingtheagedp
Joining in

I contacted Virgin Media for assistance for my 80 year old mum's account.    It was a complex situation involving moving her phone line to Sky, an early disconnection leaving her without a phone, other notice of cancellation not being registered, her needing the landline for medical reasons - none of which was helped by the fact that I wasn't at the property.

Amit Poddar, (I have his location if needed), spent an hour and a half on the phone with me, apologising profusely for the delay, trying to work with back office, cancellations, engineering visits, client records being locked and got to the bottom of all of the issues and manage to arrange an engineer visit within 48 hours - down from the original date of more than 8 weeks (with no landline).

Given that this was all related to a service move to another provider, which he didn't challenge at all after I explained the circumstances, he gave 110% to trying to resolve the problem.  He was courteous, polite, professional, knowledgeable and a real credit to Virgin and I'd really like to see some recognition for him.  Can anybody help?  I can only find a portal for complaints.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @helpingtheagedp  thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I would like to help pass it on.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @helpingtheagedp  thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I would like to help pass it on.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R