cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of telephone number ownership

SP60
On our wavelength

The VoIP providers requires a monthly bill to show that the telephone number belongs to me. However, the VM bill only states that I have a BB and Monthly anytime plan.

How does one get proof of what my number is with VM?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SP60,

If you look at the charges on your bill, it'll be listed under landline charges regardless of whether you have any or not.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SP60,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

If you have access to your My Virgin Media online account, you'll be able to see your current landline number there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

SP60
On our wavelength

@zach_R

Looked there but cannot see it. Where does it show it please?

Hi @SP60,

If you look at the charges on your bill, it'll be listed under landline charges regardless of whether you have any or not.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

SP60
On our wavelength
Thanks

Hi @SP60,

You're welcome. Let us know if there's anything more that we can help you out with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team