cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with phone line since January 2022

Maggieb23
Joining in

I've had no landline since January 2022 but Virgin continue to bill me for this monthly as part of my package.  I reported this in January and spoke to someone in an Indian call centre who was not at all helpful.  I asked for an engineer to visit to fix it, and they agreed abs appointment on 14th February, but he never turned up, with no text, message or letter of apology or any acknowledgment at all.  I went to hospital at the end of February for a serious operation, and have been recovering ever since, so have not had the will to call the unhelpful call centre again.  However, I have tried again recentl and Every time I try to speak to someone I am kept waiting on the line for over 30 minutes.  I am on the verge of cancelling my contract and I need a refund of the landline charges too since January 2022.  PLEASE HELP! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Maggieb23

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of this and the personal situation. I will PM you now to assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Maggieb23

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of this and the personal situation. I will PM you now to assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi Jon I have tried replying to you on p.m. with no luck – where is the reply button – I’m new to this?!