cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems calling parents virgin landline number

cloggy
On our wavelength

Have continuing problems calling parents virgin landline from my virgin mobile. 50% of the time the call connects OK but the rest of the time it connects but they can not hear me and i cannot hear them. If I select Aeroplane mode on my mobile and then reconnect to the Virgin mobile service the call will usually connect OK.

Tonight I called my parents.. their correct number came up on my phone but I was connected to a hotel in Norfolk (i am in Leicestershire as are my parents). At the same time my parents got a call from a mobile phone from a chap in Norfolk who was calling the same hotel that I had been incorrectly connected to!!

Can someone tell me what's going on please.

Alan

1 REPLY 1

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @cloggy,

Many thanks for your recent post. I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with your parents landline.

I'd like to take a closer look into this to see what could be causing this issue. I'll send you a private message so that I can get some details from you, so please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Many thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide