Menu
Labrajaws
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Porting landline number from TalkTalk

I am joining Virgin from TalkTalk and have requested that my landline number is ported across to Virgin. I had an email requesting further information so I called the number and spoke to 2 different operatives in India but am still unclear what is happening as they kept putting me on hold and not really giving clear advice.

VM services are due to start on 16/09/2019. How do I know if the porting request is going ahead and if my TalkTalk service will be cancelled automatically?

Thanks

Andy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Porting landline number from TalkTalk

Thanks for getting in touch Labrajaws.

What have the team advised you so far and have they given any indication that the order has been accepted and ready to port to us?

If not, we can take a further look into your account via a private message.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Labrajaws
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Stephen_L

They advised that my Virgin service would go live on 16th (same day as I receive equipment), but didn't seem to know why the email requested further information and did not take anything from me. They may have said to contact them again once the service is live to request a number port, but I would have thought this should be done before then?

Please investigate further.

Thanks

Andy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Labrajaws.

Please could you respond to my private message that will be sent over in a few minutes and I can look into this further.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos