cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting landline number from NowTV

danwmar2
Joining in

 Hi there,

I am currently running into a similar problem (moving from a NOW TV line).

My initial request on my order wasn’t completed (when the Engineer came) and was told that the process will take 8 working days from my order (to be completed 14th September).

7C2AB137-6980-4D03-820F-EC6B6D9108DB.jpeg

 I have now been told that it was only a note on my account (and the request wasn’t processed?), and that the request was sent again, but it will only be completed by 23rd September.

402F0949-EA1D-4373-95D3-D1AF63A94479.png

04CA2078-E237-4FBF-8A32-7FF7E5E1505A.png

 The issue being that I’m in a cooling off period with my previous provider and that beyond 15th September I will have to pay an early termination charge to cancel the service or pay to switch to a rolling contract (along with paying for another month of service that I am not using).

Hope anybody can help with this issue?

Kind regards,

Dan

[MOD EDIT: Split from old thread and subject title changed for clarity]

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us @danwmar2.

I have been able to locate your account and look into this further for you, no port has been raised on our system, so I would like to send over a private message to you, so that we can pass security and look into this further for you.

I will drop the private message over in a moment, please look out for this and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome @danwmar2 and I'm not sure why none of this was done, when you first contacted us and I would like to apologise for that not happening. I will be sure to pass on feedback to the concerned team.

Regards,

Steven_L