cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting a home phone number from Virgin Media broadband fibre bundle to Sipgate.

Norman10
Tuning in

I am porting a home phone number from a Virgin Media broadband fibre bundle to Sipgate.

Sipgate have ask for a Virgin Media address to post the request to.

The only address I can find on Virgin Media's web site is:  Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA.

Is this the correct one to use?

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Norman10,

Welcome back to our forums and thank you for getting in touch with us regarding your landline port.

Just to clarify, are they requesting sending the port request via mail? As they should be able to contact us directly to put in a port request on your behalf.  Also, is the landline still active? As the landline number port requires both lines ( The old and the new) to be kept open - before a port request can be processed.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes the bundle and home phone are still live and active. How should they contact Virgin Media directly? If by phone what phone number should they use?

In this case, I can put in a form request for you so they can directly contact us @Norman10

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Please lookout for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs