cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port a landline.

Adamsr01
Tuning in

Can you tell me how I can port my landline to my Virgin Media phone line?

5 REPLIES 5

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Adamsr01

Thanks for posting on the forums in regards to your landline number and bringing it over to your Virgin Media account. We appreciate you raising this via the forums.

We are able to arrange for the number to be transferred as part of the initial set up, if this is already set up then the number would need to still be active with your previous provider for us to be able to request it. Is this for a new account? Do you know if the number is still active with your previous provider?

Rob

It is an existing contract with Virgin Media and the landline is active through Vodafone.

Did you ask for the number to be ported at the point of sale or is this just a number you have had for a while you wish to move to your Virgin Media account?

Rob

I was mid way through my Vodafone contract so could not port it whenI started my Virgin Media contract. My Vodafone contract finishes next month and I do not want to lose the landline number.

That's fine Adamsr01, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to help arrange this 🙂

Rob