cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phoneline

Sharoncanning10
On our wavelength

My father has been with  your company for a couple years with no problems until now there is something wrong with his phoneline where he can not phone out but people can phone in.if there is something wrong with the line it needs to be fixed quickly as he has dementia and has an alarm attached to it and it is his only way to contact me incase of an emergency. this has been for a week and it's not the phone because we bought him a new one

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Sharoncanning10,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that your father is experiencing some ongoing issues with his landline! 

I can completely understand that this time would be very stressful for you and your family. Have you taken a look at our Home Phone Faults page to see if this can be resolved online?

If this issue cannot be resolved online, we would be more than happy to look into this for you as long as you know and are able to pass security on your father's account.

Please let me know if this is possible, so I can send you a Private Message, where we can confirm the details and discuss this issue further.

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs