cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone upstairs

Misterbloke
Joining in

To use phone now it has to be plugged into hub which is upstairs so no phone downstairs?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Misterbloke,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly help with this issue, before we invite you in for a private chat, can we ask if you have had the home switchover completed already?

If you have, did the engineer not advise you that we can arrange additional wiring so that you can still have your landline downstairs if required?

If this is something you would like us to arrange for you, please come back to us so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Misterbloke,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly help with this issue, before we invite you in for a private chat, can we ask if you have had the home switchover completed already?

If you have, did the engineer not advise you that we can arrange additional wiring so that you can still have your landline downstairs if required?

If this is something you would like us to arrange for you, please come back to us so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi. 

I responded to text from virgin and plugged landline into hub, no engineer has visited so no mention of wiring so can have phone downstairs.

Many thanks for coming back to me Misterbloke,

We can certainly get this arranged for you. I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.