cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone troubles

AYM
Joining in

Phone suddenly went dead on Monday 26th - definitely not our equipment. Contacted Virgin twice now over past 3 days but no luck getting any actual information as to what is going on and their promises of resolution have come to nothing. The website still indicates that  all is well and texts from Virgin also say this but still no phone! Tried to text HELP but that just sends us back to the phone number we have been using to contact Virgin. Our frustration is growing exponentially. HELP! We need our landline.

16 REPLIES 16

If we unplug the handset and ring the number,  the line is still ‘engaged’ so it sounds as if it is the line and not the handset? 

Hi @AYM,

I see. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take some additional details and have a closer look at what's going on.

Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hello, no private message in my inbox?

Hi AYM, I've sent you a private message.

Cheers,

Corey C

Thanks for your messages and clearing data protection, AYM,

I have set up an engineer’s visit for you which you will be able to view from your online account here.

Cheers,
Corey C

The phone is working once again! It suddenly rang and it is now in what seems like working order. Thank you.

Thanks for your reply and update, AYM, glad to hear your phone is working again. 

Cheers,

Corey C