cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone switch over letter

AndyHst
On our wavelength

Hi all, I have just read in PCActive about Virgin switching customers over from standard land line to digital and it states that VM has sent all customers a letter.  I have not yet received one.  Is this a process that is being done in stages?

6 REPLIES 6

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@AndyHst wrote:

Hi all, I have just read in PCActive about Virgin switching customers over from standard land line to digital and it states that VM has sent all customers a letter.  I have not yet received one.  Is this a process that is being done in stages?

Yes, VM should send you a letter or an email (keep an eye on your spam folder) when you are due to be switched

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Phone-Switchover/gh-p/Switchover

They should also send you an adapter to connect your phone to the VM hub

AndyHst
On our wavelength

Thanks.  Not received anything yet and I've just checked my spam and nothing there either however, I did delete a lot of emails from my spam recently without thoroughly checking them.  (I get far too much spam!)  Is there anyone we can contact to get the letter resent?

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@AndyHst wrote:

Thanks.  Not received anything yet and I've just checked my spam and nothing there either however, I did delete a lot of emails from my spam recently without thoroughly checking them.  (I get far too much spam!)  Is there anyone we can contact to get the letter resent?

Have you got a particular reason for thinking you have missed the info (such as friends/family etc. in your area getting a VM switchover)?

If you wait for the VM forum team to reply here (usually within a few days) they should be able to advise.

Hi @AndyHst 👋

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I can't see we have sent you a letter yet but when we start the process of migrating your area to our Fibre network, this will be sent in advance. 

You can read more about the switchover here

Thanks!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

AndyHst
On our wavelength

Thanks.  I assumed that everyone had been sent the letter.  No worries, I'm not in any rush to switch to digital, I was just worried I had missed the letter etc.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem, 

Once we do begin the switchover we'll notify you! 

Take care for now,

Kain