cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone socket come off wall and no landline service

AJSmithUK
Joining in

Hello

ive tripped over my landline cable and pulled socket off wall and I have no landline service so I need to get this booked in for a repair thanks anthony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AJSmithUK
Joining in

Hi thanks for the help off the forum my issue was fixed today as planned many thanks this thread can be closed now as answered 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

mpmc
Superfast

Use a mobile to call Virgin as it will be faster than waiting for staff on here, there's a free phone number 0800 052 0422, pick option 4 & they should transfer you to faults.

As it's a non-fault, i.e, you did the damage, they'll charge you a £25 call-out fee.

HTH

TV, Phone and Broadband using the Hub 3.0 in modem mode, with a Newifi D2 running Openwrt (FTTP/RFoG).

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey AJSmithUK, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community. I am sorry there has been some damage to your phone socket.

As mentioned by mpmc there would be a charge of £25. However I would be happy to get a tech booked out for you.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope as I am going to send you a PM. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

@Matthew_ML wrote:

Hey AJSmithUK, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community. I am sorry there has been some damage to your phone socket.

As mentioned by mpmc there would be a charge of £25. However I would be happy to get a tech booked out for you.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope as I am going to send you a PM. Thanks

why is there a non fault call out charge - the phone line does not work - therefor a fault - so it should be free

to the OP - if the forum staff insist on the £25 charge ring it in as a fault using a mobile and keep it simple - just say the land line is not working - they dont need more than that

Tony.
Sacked VIP

AJSmithUK
Joining in

Hi thanks for the help off the forum my issue was fixed today as planned many thanks this thread can be closed now as answered 

Thank you for coming back to us and confirming the technician has fix your landline concerns and fault @AJSmithUK. Please let us know if you are having any further questions or concerns. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed. 

All the best,  

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley