cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number

Ironfist1
Joining in

My sky phone number I asked to transfer Has not been now I have a new number don’t want can anyone help here

7 REPLIES 7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ironfist1,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're facing some issues regarding transferring your landline number across. Is your landline service with Sky still active, or has it now been disconnected?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yes it’s is, I got a email when your new arrive my new number is xxxxxxxxx 

Hi @Ironfist1,

Thank you for confirming. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so I can take a few more details to look into this for you. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ironfist1,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message. As we discussed there, you port request is now being actioned and will be completed in due course.

If you need any further assistance, please get in touch and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Can I just say I am over the moon with the service I have received on this site thank you again

Still has not moved over please read threads about this Zachary

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Ironfist1 

Thanks for your response and sorry to hear the port hasn't completed yet

I'll drop you a private message now to check on some more details, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs