cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

tigerlilly
Joining in

Our phone has stopped working, all we get is the engaged signal All incoming calls are rejected  We've hanged the batteries & bought new phones but it's just the same

6 REPLIES 6

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tigerlilly,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing a permanent engaged tone on your line. This is something that we will need to look in to for you. 

We appreciate that you have already changed the batteries on your handset and changed the handsets for new ones, but the issues persist.

I will pop you over a private chat as our 2nf line faults team will need to check this for you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tigerlilly,

Just a quick message to say an engineers appointment has been booked for you now. I have sent you a private message with the time and date.

If you wish to re-schedule or cancel the appointment, you can do so here.

Please let us know how the visit goes.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Thank you   Just one question...will he need to enter the house ?   I'm only asking because we are decorating the hall way at the moment & we will have to make sure he has access   

They will need access if possible tigerlilly.

It's just so he can check the line inside, as well as the cabinet. They normally call about 30 minutes before arriving.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Everything fixed now Thank you

Great news tigerlilly,

Glad to hear you're all back up and running. If you have any further issues, please come back to us through this channel.

Have a lovely afternoon.

Jodi.