cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Stephen17
Joining in

Loud crackling noises and clicking followed by cutting out both calling and receiving. Have tried new phone where line enters property so not the phone. Caught in an endless loop with online help and when I call on my mobile and have the system checked I experience groundhog day when I ring back to see what the test results are (as instructed) and always end up back at square one.

Please fix my phone  

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Stephen17,

Thank you for your post. Welcome to the Community Forums!

I am sorry to hear you've been having issues with your landline phone, thanks for checking another handset to see if that was the issue.

I've been able to find the backend of your services and your landline is showing as uncontactable at the moment, meaning that we've been unable to establish a stable connection to you. We will need to arrange an engineer visit to get this resolved.

I'm going to pop you over a private message now so I can take some details and help 🙂

Beth

Thanks Beth

Looking forward to getting matters resolved

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Stephen17, thanks for your confirmation via PM, I'm just responding publicly to close off this thread here.

Glad we're able to get this on the way to getting things sorted for you!

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any further help in the future.

Many thanks

Tom_W