cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Martin_C_2018
On our wavelength

Hi, Can someone help. Our phoneline is dead. No dial tone and no incoming or outgoing calls.
Thanks Martin C

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Martin_C_2018 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss of landline.  I have located your account from here and have found that there's a local area issue that is causing this.  The current estimated fix time for this is 4:35pm today.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Martin_C_2018 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss of landline.  I have located your account from here and have found that there's a local area issue that is causing this.  The current estimated fix time for this is 4:35pm today.

Regards

Lee_R

Many thanks for the reply.
Hopefully the service will return later today.

Martin C

Please can you update us Martin_C_2018 ?

Regards

Lee

Hi Lee
Phone came back to life at 4:15PM today.
It must have been a remote problem, nobody came to the house or the service cabinet opposite.
I also had a text at 4:45PM to say the problem had been fixed.
Martin C

Hi @Martin_C_2018

Thank you so much for updating us and I am so glad to hear that your phone is now back up and running! 

If you should ever need any assistance in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us via the forums and we will do all we can to help!

Thanks again. 

michael0071
On our wavelength

me too and I have health problems so need badly to be working 

Can I please have mine working again soon please

Hi there @michael0071

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that your phone is not working. 

Can I ask if you can expand a little on what's happening with the phone? Do you have a dial tone at all? Or are you able to make or receive calls? 

Thank you. 

I get a dial tone then nothing but a background hiss . cannot phone out asked someone to try phoning just got a busy single